[Coastal] Gulf War Coastal common area

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Mar 3 18:29:56 PST 2005

Baron Armand of Bordermarch said:
>> I will pick up the ' coastal common area pavilion '
>> ... its like $200 for the whole week.

In the past I have collected money at the War from the good people who
share this pavilion. Most people donate $5-$10, and we quickly get up
to the $200 needed to cover the rent. :-) Some very generous people
have donated up to $40 before to help offset the cost.

This year, please give your money directly to Baron Armand or Baroness
Caitrin when you see them in the Coastal encampment.

And remember that a 'thank you' goes a long way to in this group as
well. :-) Armand and Caitrin have reserved this pavilion, picked it up
and packed it to War, and will pack it up and take it back to the
rental place in Beaumont. That takes up a fair amount of time and
trailer space that they are giving for the benefit of us all.

Love,
Neassa
Coastal Busy Body