[Coastal] movie demo opportunity

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 27 08:12:22 PST 2005

Giovanni,

Rebecca and I will be on cruise starting that morning, and so will be
unavailable for the demo.  However, since the movie seems to be heavily
into the Teutonic knights, I would be more than happy to lend my Teutonic
tabards (about 4) and my shied with the Teutonic emblem on it to anyone who
would like to go and fight at the demo.  I would also lend my flat top,
early period helm if it would fit anyone and anyone would like to wear it.

Sir Galen

Galen W. Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.