[Coastal] Event

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:29:22 PDT 2005

Greetings
 This is just a friendly reminder that we have an event next weekend.
 Harvest Faire is Oct 8th
 Come join the Shire of Gate's Edge as we celebrate the bounty of the
Harvest and select champions for our Shire.

*Champions* <http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/champs.htm> will be chosen
for the following endeavors:
*Archery*<http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/hfarchery.htm>
*Armored Combat* <http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/comeback.htm> *Rapier
Combat* <http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/comeback.htm>  *Arts &
Sciences* <http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/comeback.htm> *Bardic
Arts*<http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/bardic.htm>
*Thrown Weapons* <http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/comeback.htm> An
overall Faire Champion will also be chosen. The Faire Champion will be
chosen from those participants who enter at least 4 of the individual
competitions.

*Feast:*
Our Feast Steward, Lord Carluccio di Baia, plans to serve the following
sumptuous Italian style dishes:

   - Salami e Melone (Salami and Melon)
   - Penne alla Carbonara (Penne with Carbonara Sauce)
   - Pollo Arrosto con Erbe (Roasted Herb Chicken)
   - Fagiolini al Pomodoro (Green Beans with Tomatoes)
   - Insalata all'arancia (Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette)
   - Torta di Mele (Apple Cake)

The feast fee is $6. For special food requirements, please contact the Feast
Steward. Feast is limited so reservations are encouraged. Email the Feast
Steward for reservations.

*Site:*
The site usage fee is $8 for adults, $4 ages 6-12, children 5 and under
free. Site family maximum fee is $24. Feast fee: $6 adults, $4 ages 6-12,
children 5 and under free. Make Checks payable to SCA Inc./Shire of Gate's
Edge. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Minors may
also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver Form from the parents.

The site is Camp Camwood located at the corner of Magnolia/Nichols Sawmill
Rd. and Clear Creek Rd. in the Magnolia/ Hockley area. Beer and wine allowed
in period containers only. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Service animals only.

Site opens 5pm Friday and closes 1PM Sunday.
  *Event Steward:*
Lord Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com>
mka Scott Mills
281-356-5220