[Coastal] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:43:39 PDT 2005

Greetings
 We had a good turn out last night!
 Lord Tora, Lord Eric Greyfox, Lord Iaen Mor, Lord Padraic of Kilkenny, Lord
Maitais, Lord Hugh Killngbury had a good time with our visitors from LA --
Lord Stefan Le Sanglier and Lord Georges Lebreton.
 Lady Natalia Auuer, Lillian Elise, Lady Cynthia of Gate's Edge, Lord Eadric
Anstapa Lady Sabine Dubois, Lady Elizabetta de Medici, Lady Sarra Asshton of
York (recently moved to Houston), Brittany Breslin, and I all had a good
time visiting.
 And a special welcome to newcomer Madigan Winters. She saw us and came over
to visit.
  Just a reminder -- this coming sunday is Sunday in the Park at Memorial
Park across from the tennis courts. (Unless things have changed and I didn't
see the posting.) Please join us at Memorial Park from 2pm til 5pm.
  Thanks again to all that showed up!
 Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra