[Coastal] Loch Soilleir Yule feast menu

jessicad at wt.net jessicad at wt.net
Wed Dec 13 07:34:45 PST 2006

Oops  sorry to the list for sending this to everyone. I have a new mail
reader with this account, and the usability isn't great. I couldn't tell
that it didn't replace the "To"

And sorry about sending this out as an apology, but I didn't want to start
another string about how to use the list.

Jessica