[Coastal] Final warning . . . uh . . . reminder

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:47:36 PST 2006

Greetings all

Stargate will hold Picnic Practice in the Park at Memorial Park,
Sunday, February 5th from 2-5 pm.  This month is the quarterly pot
luck picnic and melee fighter practice in preparation for war
(have you registered, yet?  Time's a wastin').  The closest
entrance at Memorial Park is just south off I-10 at Washington.
Simply stay to the right.  We'll be opposite the Tennis Courts (a
map is on Stargate's web site -- http://stargate.ansteorra.org

Populace is Monday, February 6th at Ryans -- 34th just southwest
of Hwy 290.  We gather at 7:00 pm (especially for those who have
business with the Seneschal, Exchequer or us) and the meeting
begins at 7:30 pm.  This month's topic is "Preparing for War"
presented by Sir Godwin of Edington KSCA, OP, Ansteorra's Liaison
to Gulf Wars.

At the January business meeting, Stargate agreed to support a
Kingdom Pas d'Armes in June, by sponsoring a field of combat
(mounted -- marshalled by Lady Christeina Lambrecht) and providing
a viewing gallery.  Plans for personal tourney shade pavilions
will be available and we hope to put at least three of these
together at the Pas for the viewing gallery.

We look forward to seeing all of you at the Park & Populace.

Yours in service
--ihon & Isabeau
Baron and Baroness of Stargate