[Coastal] [Hou-announce] Dance and the I-10 Katy Freeway

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 05:35:07 PDT 2006

With the congestion of the freeway, I would suggest that the Safety Dance is in order.

  Fergus

Antonello <antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  if you are coming to dance and are interested, see below.
with exception of the main lanes, these look to be primarily late PM/early
AM closures for the ramps.
please keep these in mind if you travel I-10 to get to and from dance.

Antonello

http://mail.yahoo.com