[Coastal] Chirurgeons @ King's Round Table

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 13:25:17 PDT 2006

Greetings unto all the Chirurgeons of the Coastal Region,

As a reminder, King's Round Table is coming up next month in the Barony of
Bryn Gwlad.... Id like to see as many of you there as possible. I know that
travelling is difficult right now, but this is an excellent opportunity to
get everyone together and enjoy the day. Bring someone new along, get them
to take the CPR/FA classes and become a chirurgeon! (By the way, from what I
understand they're going to be teaching the new algorithms. I plan to renew
my CPR at the meeting, How about you?) If your certs are expired, this is a
prime opportunity to renew them and keep chirurgeoning... Hope to see you
there!

Yours in Service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Coastal Region Chirurgeon