[Coastal] New Solstice Herald

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 06:28:16 PDT 2006

Good gentles,
I am pleased to announce that Lady Valeria Marcella de Martinez (Westgate's herald) will be replacing me as Solstice Herald (Coastal Regional) in July.  I would like to thank all of the local heralds in the Coastal Region for the past two years for the service you have given your groups, and the support you have given to the regional office.  Though I am passing the responsibilities of this office on to Lady Valeria, I will remain an active herald in the region.  My thanks too, to Lady Valeria for stepping up to serve this region and the kingdom.

Yours in service,
H.L. Alden Drake
Outgoing Solstice Herald