[Coastal] Gulf War Site

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Sun Apr 8 11:40:09 PDT 2007

Those numbers are astronimical!

Last time someone checked into this for Coastal (which
was YEARS ago), I think the problem wasn't cost. I
think the rental arrangement simply didn't allow for
private groups to rent the tents at Gulf War. I don't
know if this was a Gulf War restriction (it would be a
nightmare for the Event Staff to have to keep up with
private SCA rentals...) This may have changed in the
intervening years, I'm not sure.

Go get 'em William!

Neassa