[Coastal] Gulf War Site - straw

Lisa Kubricht lkubricht at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 16:07:42 PDT 2007

The neat thing about a permanent structure would be the opportunity to set
aside part of it for a sort of barracks. Those arriving in the middle of the
night could just bunk down until morning.  They wouldn't wake anyone while
trying to figure out where to set up, let alone while setting up.  There
too, it would be nice to go to sleep after a long ride.

Vasilsa