[Coastal] Gulf War Site - straw

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:02:57 PDT 2007

I would say that if we keep the pavillion in the same place we should have a
wall on the side closest to the fence with Nova.  Just a canvas wall would
be fine.  No slight towards Nova, I do not know them, but having the smoke
from their pits coming into the pavillion was just miserable, especially for
people with contacts.

Brian

<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>

  I agree with the idea of just a cover.  It is possible to add walls later,