[Coastal] Gulf War Site - straw

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:22:03 PDT 2007

Oh.  Gee Alexis, I thought Godwin said to send my kids to your pavilion?  ;->I've got to say I completely agree with Hillary about the simple wooden pole building over dirt.  I do like the option of putting in hooks so we could hang canvas walls as desired/needed.  It seems that we've had several cool years in a row now but I remember warmer ones and would love to have open sides and perhaps vented eves a vent in the roof--something to keep the air flowing when it does get hot.I know the Soices would be very happy to donate toward a permanent structure.  (then we can start plotting showers!!!! tee, hee!)Melody> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:21:17 -0500> From: drwise at houston.rr.com> To: coastal at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Coastal] Gulf War Site - straw> > We can do that now, we just send them all to Godwin's pavilion..............> > Alexis> > p.s. Sorry Lissa ;)> > > Lisa Kubricht wrote:> > >The neat thing about a permanent structure would be the opportunity to set > >aside part of it for a sort of barracks. Those arriving in the middle of the > >night could just bunk down until morning.  They wouldn't wake anyone while > >trying to figure out where to set up, let alone while setting up.  There > >too, it would be nice to go to sleep after a long ride.> >> >Vasilsa> >> _______________________________________________> Coastal mailing list> Coastal at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/coastal-ansteorra.org