[Coastal] Fwd: [Gatesedge] Multi-Regional Round Robin Fighter and Melee Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:18:43 PDT 2007

Not a silly question.  : )

Gate's Edge is having our Fall Event at Camp Camwood in Hockley, TX on
Saturday 8-25-07.

The next day we will be hosting the Round Robin Fighter Practice.  Normally
these are held at a park where archer's can't come and play.  This month
since we have the site already, we would like as many people as possible to
show up.  We will be having the Melee practice back on the Archery Range
(last I heard).  Thus allowing all the combat archers to participate as
well.

So if you were already planning on attending our event, please plan on an
extra day for a Melee Practice!

Thanks,

Racheal