[Coastal] Caribbee at Camwood - Field Heralds needed

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:36:53 PDT 2007

A call to arms (actually, a call to voices)!  Dastards (yes, that is a 'D')
have seized Lord Engenulf and secreted him we know not where.  Though we
have send messengers throughout the islands and offered a ransom of 35 pence
worth of really neat trinkets, we fear we can not secure his return with
ample speed to serve his Shire this Saturday next.  Any who are willing to
add their voices to mine on the field of combat pray make yourselves known
to me following morning court which will be held at Terce (or 9 in the
morning for heathen heralds).

Baron Ihon Vinson macFergus
Lord or Stargate