[Coastal] question for the Houston area ...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 14:11:09 PDT 2007

Hmmmmmmmmm cool.  Ok.  Well I'll be going out to take
a look at the place next friday.  So if anyone wants
to tag along, let me know.

I know there's a place we can use for the fighting
back across the creek.  they wanted us to use that
back there because it's more private and there's less
likelihood for accidents.  I'll have to check for an
area for the archery.  Is it possible to get someone
from the archery community to come with me?  I don't
know how much space we'll need for a field.  Or
someone can just let me know how much space is needed.

Maria