[Coastal] Spinning Demo / Class

Kathy Elliott bardkat at houston.rr.com
Tue May 15 04:30:21 PDT 2007

I am looking for someone to demonstrate the art of spinning wool (drop
spindle, and also wheel, if possible) to a group of 12 Girl Scouts one
afternoon or evening the week of June 17 - 22 (The time is somewhat
flexible).  This would be at one of the Girl Scout camps in Conroe.

I'd also like the girls to go home with a drop spindle and some wool of
their own, so they can continue to practice.  Since I'm not a spinner
myself, I have no clue where to purchase these - help!

Thanks!

Katrina of Coventry