[Coastal] Inspired by Lysts?

hiyoag24 at aol.com hiyoag24 at aol.com
Tue May 15 08:31:03 PDT 2007

Warhorse For Hire!

If any of you were inspired by Lysts at Castleton last weekend, I yet again offer you a chance to participate:

I am looking to sponsor a competitor for such events.  I have the horse, but not the desire to be a target.  If you were impressed by Zeus (the black Shire), help me give him a simiar-sized opponent by riding Aramis (my blonde Belgian) to tourney!

I've got the horse, truck, trailer, attendants, herald, script, barding, scenery......

All you have to do is show up and be willing to ride and train for the next year to be fully prepared to take the field.  (If you happen to have your own armor, that would help, otherwise we'll have to go shopping).

I'm about 25 miles south of Houston, and I hope to hear from someone this year!

--Katharyn