[Coastal] Rumors from the East

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 19:14:25 PST 2007

Let My Words be heard far and wide!

It is my sad duty to report rumors that the good
traders of Ansteorra have brought back from the East.

They are being denied access to the smiths to receive
goods that have been commissioned.  What they see
before the doors are shut in their faces is not
plowshears being made.  The lights burn bright into
the night at the shops of the armours and their
hammers ring late into the night.  Grains and dried
and salted meats are hard to find and priced well
above what they should be.  Once again Trimaris seems
to be readying itselves for War.

With sad tidings I must say we should look to East and
prepare for the worst...

William Wescot of Welewen

(Cross post as you will.

It is not too soon to start thinking about Gulf War.
I know that this year Gulf War comes on the wrong week
for a lot of schools in the Coastal Region.  This
means that your Kingdom needs all that can be there to
be there.  Our numbers may be small, but we shall be
mighty!)