[Coastal] Sunday at the park

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:22:39 PDT 2008

Well done!  It grieves me that a rather contentious meeting kept me from
being able to be there but I laud the effort, the determination and desire
that brought it to fruition.  Huzzah to all four of you and we will see you
next week!

Ihon Vinson macFergus
Lord of Stargate

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Drue Ann <drueconley at comcast.net> wrote:

> Today Othar & I met Kat & Michael  at Memorial Park for a fighter
> practice. It was awesome! 2 fighters attracted tons of attention & interest;
> even someone from the paper.  Several people said they would come back next
> week.
>
> In service to my dream,
> Bella
>
> Sent from my mobile device that is besot by demons...

" When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by
one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." Edmund Burke