[Coastal] [Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion VI & King'sLancer--Correction to schedule

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 11 17:04:03 PST 2008

My concern was too many people sending a pre-reg and not showing up. This is
not unusual with feasts and I fear more so with it being included in the
site fee. As well, what if people don't pre-reg? Will people be able to opt
out of the meals so they don't put a burden on your group to overcook or run
out of food?

I guess I will send my pre-reg in since I hope to make it.

Ciao,
Pug