[Coastal] King's Lancer/Coastal Invasion VI--Reservations Requested

Patty prand at swbell.net
Fri Jan 25 09:46:50 PST 2008

The Shire of Seawinds invites one and all to

  KING'S LANCER/COASTAL INVASION VI
  and KINGDOM WAR PRACTICE!

  February 22-24th at beautiful Duval County Park in Benavides, Tx

  Complete information about this event can be found at our website:   www.seawinds.org

  We are strongly requesting that those that plan to attend this event to register through ACCEPS or make reservations with our Feast Steward, Lady Muirin at muirin at hotmail.com  so that we may plan our food accordingly.  We do not want anyone to go hungry!  Please register by Feb. 15th.  Site fee includes food ALL weekend!

  Please note the REVISED feast menu:  (The menu in the upcoming Black Star is not correct)

  Bread and Butter
  Roasted Chicken
  Braised Cabbage
  Stuffed Eggs
  Cornish Pastries
  Custard Pie

  For a list of ingredients or any allergy concerns, please contact Lady Muirin.
  Menus for Fri evening hospitality, Sat and Sun Breakfasts and Sat lunch can be  found on our website.

  HL Caitriona
  Event Steward
  prand at swbell.net