[Coastal] Helpful Leather Stores

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Sat May 3 12:53:48 PDT 2008

Greetings Fellow Coastal SCA Inhabitants,

Recently I needed some leather and rivets to repair the old armor.  Not
finding the hours of operation for the local Tandy stores listed online, I
e-mailed the locations very early this morning.  Within the hour all three
stores sent back notes with hours and offers of assistance.

Thank you Roger of the FM 1960 location, 921 FM 1960 West, and Tena of the
Deer Park location, 8353 Spencer Highway.  Both of these locations are open
9-6 weekdays and 9-4 Saturday.  Also thanks to Meredith of the
Stafford/Missouri City location open weekdays 8-5 and Saturday 9-4.

They all were very friendly and ready to assist with my leather and leather
working needs.

Othar Morganson
*   mka Jerry Dreifuerst*
--