[Coastal] Help wanted for Lysts at Castleton

hiyoag24 at aol.com hiyoag24 at aol.com
Wed May 7 05:17:12 PDT 2008

I am seeking?a few folks to help me with my presentation?at Lysts at Castleton the end of this month.

I could use a person or two to help me?with the horse stuff, but also in need of some help in the area of support staff.? This is kind of an all-day commitment, and I know our local Baronies are already drawing on their resources for their areas of sponsorship, so please don't jump in if you're already spoken for.

If you're planning on going and would like to be a part of the "show", please let me know if you would be willing to give me a hand.

If you weren't planning on going, but this offer appeals to you, we can work out how to get you there.

This is one awesome event, and if you think it's fun to watch, come be a part of it!

--Katharyn Clatworthy
? Loch Soilleir