[Coastal] Drums and heads in the Houston area?

Rikki Mitman rikkimitman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 17:23:02 PST 2008

Alas, papa, we've gone over to the dark side. We LARP now--none of that rock
paper scissors stuff, though. Turns out I'm a halfway decent sword and board
fighter when the sword is latex and the shield isn't too heavy for me to
lift.  ;-)  So no, we won't likely turn up at an SCA event any time soon.
But we're having a lot of fun, and Joe trots out his drum from time to time.

Teleri

  _____

From: coastal-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:coastal-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Baronman at aol.com

Daughter- does that mean we will be hearing from you soon????????????
Papa

In a message dated 11/2/2008 5:17:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,