[Coastal] Set list and requests for Twelfth Night Ball in Stargate

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 19:11:15 PST 2008

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that Stargate will be having a Twelfth Night Ball on
January 4, 2009.  We have secured live musicians.  I am writing primarily to
ask all who wish to partake to provide three dances you wish to do so that I
may compile a set list for said musicians.  They will need to start going
through our requests and ensuring that music is available and prepared.

Again, if you plan to come to the event, please respond by forwarding three
dances you wish to have played to me.  I need this information by November
15 (that's 9 days from now).

thanking you in advance.

Antonello
Barony of the Stargate