[Coastal] Hurricane Prep

Autumn Selby arianna_janae at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:23:41 PDT 2008

We are also here in Seawinds and have room for 2-4 people if they don't mind an indoor kitty and sleeping on an air mattress or couches. We are lucky here to be out of Ike's path. So to our friends along the north eastern coast, please call if you need a place to stay 361-876-2999.

We down here in Seawinds are happy we are in the clear, but willing to help those who are now in the path.
~Arianna and Titus