[Coastal] Tourney by the Loch - CANCELED

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 18:55:19 PDT 2008

Ansteorra!

Once again the Coast of Ansteorra suffered an attack.  Nature in all her fury laid into the lands of the Coastal Region of Ansteorra.  But yet we were Ansteorrans and stared her down.

Alas though we are a bit scattered.  Some were forced from their homes and have just been able to return to survey the damage. Yea we suffered.  Our walls were breached.  Our abodes were assaulted and broached.  Yet we have endured.

In this hour we have need to regroup and rebuild, to bring ourselves back stronger, better, and yes, wiser.

Therefore, as Baron and Baroness of Loch Soillier, We have decided that Tourney by the Loch is not to be this year.  We shall ask Our current Guardians in Dance, Bardic, and Arts and Science to serve Us in those post for an additional year.

Again, Tourney by the Loch is Canceled.

William and Katya
Baron and Baroness
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra