[Coastal] Fwd: Help bringing pavilion for Textiles-wet

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Mar 10 20:02:23 PDT 2009

I need help.  After last year, I am no longer allowed to haul the
Baronial pavilion with my car.  Artisan's Row needs a good-sized
pavilion for Textiles-Wet.

Would someone be willing to haul the Loch Baronial Pavilion? (very
heavy - 2 small crates of chains, roll of canvas, 10 12' steel
poles)  I'll arrange for all of the setup/take-down.
OR
Does someone have a walled (3 sides would do) pavilion they would be
willing to bring up on Sunday, and lend me?

With gratitude,
--Wylloc of the Loch