[Coastal] Herbalist guild meeting this Sunday

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:19:44 PST 2010

*Greetings My Friends!*
**
*Just a quick plug to inform you if you didn't know or to remind you if you
did that from 1 to 3 pm the Gatesedge Herbalist Guild will be meeting at my
home in Magnolia. Address is 36802 Lower Lake Lane, Magnolia, TX, 77354 so
you can map it or GPs it.*
**
*We will be brewing up a batch of Annes Bruise Ointment more affectionately
known as Boo-Boo medicine. If you had a fighter or a fighter friend
participate in Crown on Saturday or if you are a fighter or you know a
fighter, you will want to come out with a clean small jar with a tight lid
to chat and get some of the ointment. It sooths the throbbing,cools the heat
and causes the bruise to heal at least 3 times faster than normal.*
**
* This stuff I've been making for over 20 years. It was a gift from
Ansteorra to the King of the Outlands when we were at war with them. It has
been gifted throughout Ansteorra by myself and by others. It is good and it
works. Come learn how to make this remarkable ointment for yourself. *
**
*I will probably start things at about noon to dip up about 2:30 pm. I
intend to be at the Gatesedge cooking guild at Maria's home at 4 pm. We are
making Greek appitizers. Yum.

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java