[Coastal] Herbalist guild meeting this Sunday

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 19:47:46 PST 2010

Hi Everyone.  I know this is short notice but I'm afraid I need to cancel the Gate's Edge Cooking guild this Sunday.  I have to work.  My Office Manager is out of town for her father In Law's funeral.  As we all know, tax season can be a pain for me.
Sorry about this.  I'll work on a good date for February.
Maria