[Coastal] Coastal Invasion THIS weekend

lrdwayland at aol.com lrdwayland at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 10:23:47 PST 2010

This weekend is Coastal Invasion and it's a great chance to practice those nifty skills you learned at Centurions. Come join us in Goliad as we prepare for war. Bridge and woods battles, combat archery and siege wepons welcomed. For amusement (and by request) a fun battle will again be held for the. . .

 Infamous Tunnel of Tough Love!  (no description, must come see)
Also this year, In tribute to our newest feast steward Fionn, I'd like to introduce the ancient game of Irish Soccer (played with a severed head.)
 There will be a silent auction of all kinds of really neato stuff and a raffle for a beautiful hand made brooch made by our lovely Iris artisan, Catriona for only $1 a ticket (picture on Seawinds website)
So come join in the fun, mayhem and madness of Coastal Invasion. Your satisfaction gauranteed or you can pinch the Event steward Miguel, on the rear.
Site fee is $12, There will be donation breakfasts and a free soup lunch, For $10, there's feast is limited to 50 individuals who'll be fat & happy by the last course
This year we are more centrally located in Goliad. Check your Black Star or visit the Seawinds website for directions

Wayland (event co-steward)
(361)442-9238