[Coastal] Reminder: Rapier Practice & Officer's Meeting!

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 06:49:09 PDT 2011

Greetings Seawinds and Coastal Ansteorra!

We will be having a rapier practice tomorrow Sunday April 3rd at our
Seneschal's house, to train new fighters interested in rapier combat,
and help some of the older fighters brush up on their skills. Caley is
generously making her home available and we would love for anyone
interested to turn out... There's to be food later in the day, and of
course fellowship!

If you're interested the nitty gritty details are as follows:

Where: 6226 CoralRidge Dr  -- CC, TX 78413.
When: Sunday Apr 3 from 11 AM til ?
Contact: HL Caley @ 361-244-2083 or Ld Andrewe at 361-389-0826

We hope to see any interested parties there!

YiS,

Andrewe

--
Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP