[Coastal] Reminder: Rapier Practice & Officer's Meeting!

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:58:36 PDT 2011

Thank you Lord Andrewe for posting this! It is going to be a blast!

There is crash space available in my two spare bedrooms! I'll even make breakfast for those coming out of town!

We got armor being made and rapier drills to run powered by Frito pie!

Looking forward to the fun!
No garb required!

HL Caley
Seneschal of Seawinds