[Coastal] Coastal Land at Gulf War XX

Galen Bevel grafgalen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:46:29 PST 2011

Coastal army,

An update to the information I provided before.   ACCEPS online registration
has been extended to February 26th.  Some of you may have heard the date
February 28th, but that is incorrect.  Again , the final on-line
registration deadline is *February 26th.*
**
Remember, the amount of land we have for use of the coastal army is
determined by the number of people we have pre-registered.  The more prople
who pre-reg, the more land we will be allotted.  And the earlier the better.

Graf Galen

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Galen Bevel <grafgalen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings Coastal Army!

<snip>