[DFT] Populace

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Mar 3 21:19:06 PST 2002

because at populace we agreed to keep the barony informed of what was going
on in the canton  when we were interviewing Baronial candidates that's why I
posted it to both the canton and baronial list. Just like I did last week.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

Just wondering why you post to DFT  and not the other list And Marge post
this week in the Tor to the other mailing list?

Thanks
Janie