[DFT] Don't forget...

Holly Olufs olufs at BlueFox.tv
Thu Aug 28 17:28:30 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Tor,

If you attended the last populace meeting you would of heard that (next weekend) on Sept. 7th at 1:00 at the Stephenville Senior Center, will be a demonstration of the melting pot through The Dream Impressions Co. This is for possible purchase to make tokens or what ever we might think it is useful for. I just wanted to remind you all that this might be the only chance for us to see if this might be an idea for us. So please come by and enjoy. Those of you who are scrapbookers are welcome to stay for the party. If you need help finding the Senior Center or if you have any other questions please contact me.

Just so that it is clear, I Holly Olufs am inviting the Tor and any other SCA players to come to my Dream Impressions party. This is not an SCA demonstration. This is just an idea to show The Tor a product for possible purchase. Thank You and see you there.

Holly Olufs
A.K.A  Lady Rhaonna Charmichael
254-965-2203