[DFT] A&S topics

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Dec 9 07:17:13 PST 2003

Thora,

If you have a group interested in doing this, I would gladly host
another sewing weekend/fabric district trip. My home is about 15-20
minutes from the district. We've found that a good, long 1/2 day
(9-2ish) with a late lunch makes a great fabric district (and Sam Moon)
trip. We could start washing fabric after the trip, and work on style
and patterning until the fabric is ready, and more sewing on Sunday.
Crash space would be available.

Rixende