[DFT] Time is ticking

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 20 17:02:46 PST 2003

Good day!

Once again it's me!  Your friendly Central Region Land Corridinator reminding you...yes you!  to fill out your pre-reservation forms for this Gulf War.  Not much time is left, there are only 10 more mailing days until 1/31/03.  All pre-reservation forms must be posted dated NO LATER THAN 1/31/03.  You can find the pre-reservation forms at www.gulfwars.org  Make sure also to email me the following information:
SCA Name
Mundane Name
Tent Size
Day Arriving
Group Camping with

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am here to help and serve you!  WAR...WAR...WAR...

In Service,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol