[DFT] DFT A&S tonight

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 11:37:31 PST 2003

Howdy ya'll,

Just a reminder that A&S is tonight from 6:30 till 8:00pm at Tarelton State
University in room 21 of the Student Development Center.  Tonight is an open
project night.  Bring your indoor projects and enjoy an evening working
amongst friends.  I will be bringing blank scroll and paints for anyone who
would like to do some illuminating.  Lets get together and figure out what we
want to do with these A&S nights and how to complete the projects we need to
get done for our Canton.

See ya'll there,

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
mka Kristi Conard-Fite