[DFT] The badge?

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 08:18:46 PST 2003

What happened with the old badge anyway?  I remember
Ld. Jevan and Ld. Seamus brainstorming up the ideas
many moons ago for some reason.  The memory even may
be accurate.  I'm sure it's actually been brought up
before, but my memory is going to heck.

Ld. Einarr.

=====
"We are so concerned to flatter the majority that we lose sight
of how very often it is necessary, in order to preserve freedom
for the minority, let alone for the individual, face that majority down."

William F. Buckley