[DFT] Populace directions

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 18:48:36 PDT 2003

Time is 4pm Sunday.

Take your best route to Hwy 377 in Benbrook.  Follow Hwy 377 to
Stephenville.  Hwy 377 intersects Hwy 281 at a traffic light.  Continue on 377 through the
traffic light.  You will continue straight through two more traffic lights on
377.  At the third light you should be at the intersection of Hwy 377 and
Lillian St.  On your right is going to be an Exxon station and a car dealership.
Turn right onto Lillian St.  Continue down Lillian to Cage St.  If you cross
the RR tracks you have gone too far.  Turn left onto Cage St.  Follow Cage St
to Fifth St.  It will be the first street you come to on Cage.  Granny Cason's
house is the first house on the left.  There is a large fenced in yard with
scrap metal and some old boats and I think our canton's blue trailer.  The ax
target is out there too.  We should be in the backyard but could move inside if
the weather is not suitable.

See you there.

Thora