[DFT] Re: Greetings to the Tor!!!!

Holly Olufs olufs at BlueFox.tv
Wed Mar 19 14:55:15 PST 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Holly Olufs
  To: olufs at bluefox.tv
  Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:57 AM
  Subject: Greetings to the Tor!!!!

  Talk about waiting till the last minute. Well most of you know where it is and how to get there but here's the information again.

  This weekend (Friday, Saturday, and go home Sunday) You of Dragonsfire Tor are invited to a Gulf War Pitty Party. It will take place at 11960 cr366 May, Tx.

  There is plenty of open space to do whatever we want to do. There is a doublewide there with some floor space and running water. There are two rooms, however you can decide among yourselves who will get them. Also, if you would rather camp then please do so. Bring whatever you like to play, drink, or entertain with. (Be kind there will be children there....Hangest.)LOL  Anyway, I was thinking that we would have a potluck for Saturday (lunch or diner makes no difference to me). Whatever is easiest to bring or make when your there. Brownwood is about 10min. away. You will have access to the kitchen with dishwasher and a BBQ pit. Assume that what ever you need is not there. Treat this as if you were going camping. This includes your bathroom needs except for toilet paper. It is your responsibility to feed and cloth yourself unless you have arranged something with someone else. Do not assume your needs will be fullfilled without fare play.hehe

  Furthermore, those of you who had the pleasure of going to war have to pay a War Tax. You must bring something that came from war that can be drunk, told, or played with by us all.hehe

  This is a weekend of fun, relaxation, and a chance to get away. It would be nice for this group to take time to enjoy each other instead of just tolerating each other or having to get together because we have to get something done. There are no responsabilities except for yourself so come and enjoy each others company.