[DFT] Volunteer Sign up calendar online

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Tue Mar 2 18:14:48 PST 2004

In the spirit of many hands make light work I have created a calendar for Organizing volunteers.  What we are asking for currently is Hospitalers for a day.  It is important to have a meet and greet person at fighter practices.  So we are asking for people to sign up for 1 Sunday and be at fighter practice as our hospitaler for a day.  The link to the calendar is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elfsea/cal/

Just enter your name as an event for that day.  i.e. "Cassandra Hospitaler for the Day"
or email me and I will put you in.

Thanks
Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea