[DFT] Calling all Artisans

Jessica jessicamoffett at myway.com
Mon Nov 1 18:53:58 PST 2004

Greetings Artisans!  I'm requesting your help in the following ways:

1.  Leading a session at the weekly A&S meetings.  As much as I wish I knew everything, I just don't, and I know there are a lot of talented people here in the Tor.  Please let me know if you would like to lead a class, discussion, or experiment in a medieval art or science.  Meetings are Tuesdays from 7pm to 9pm at the Student Development Center at Tarleton.

2.  Donations for the Yule Revel A&s Raffle.  Since I'm new in the area and don't yet know everyone, I don't know who to pester (er, ask) for donations.  Please help make the raffle a succes by donating something you've created.

Thank you for your time.  See you at A&S!

Ghislaine
(254) 965-3074