[DFT] Yule Feast

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Nov 15 11:29:34 PST 2004

Greetings everyone!

    As of today, I have received only one (!!) reservation for feast at Yule Revel.  We discussed at populace meeting the option of canceling the feast and opting for a pot-luck type meal.  We would be canceling feast ONLY, not the event.  Is this something we are interested in? Otherwise we are obligated for 140 meals that aren't paid for.  Please post comments on the list and a firm decision will be made by midweek.

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Autocrat, DFT Yule Revel 2004