[DFT] Recipes for Yule Revel

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 16:03:48 PST 2004

Hello, all.
Just a note to let you know that if you are wanting to do any research into period recipes for Yule Revel, I have several books on Medieval and Renaissance cookery. If you wish, call me and arrange to look at the books. Sorry, they must stay in my possession, but I can make copies. But, ya gotta hurry. FYI, most of the recipes are not complicated, and the time it may take to create a period dish is always worth effort. Feel free to call anytime after Thursday (Thanksgiving) between 8:30am and 12 midnight. 245-485-7039
Kristi/Cairistiona