[DFT] Guardian questions

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 09:13:09 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 4:23:30 PM Central Standard Time,
dftfeast at hotmail.com writes:

You  might check with Michael. He might be willing to bring his tractor out
again for the price of gas.

I hadn't had a chance to speak with Michael about it but Scotty said  that
the chances were slim because of some sort of discord between the Russells  and
the mother in law over the use of the mower last time.  If anyone can  get me
Michael and Michelle's number number so I could contact them i would
appreciate it.

In Fidelis  Muneris
Thora Olafsdottir