[DFT] Round Table question

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:34:09 PST 2005

I think hosting Round Table would be good for the Canton.

However before a bid is submitted a site location needs to be obtained. That
means a contract signed and all details worked out.

Tarleton will be in session on this date. If the camps that come in during
the summer have not already booked all the buildings that would be a good
site.(Except the business building)

Once that is taken care of the rest of it, such as autocrat and sideboards
will fall into place.

Lady Janie