[DFT] Round Table question

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:19:08 PST 2005

If the campus does not pan out some other locations that may be
willing to let us use there facilites for the Round table

the Highschool or Jr High. one of the churches both St brendens and
first baptist have classrooms meeting halls and kitchens.

we could get the City rec center but we would have to have some sort
of partions to section off the buliding for classes. if has a large
upstairs rooom we can use for the goofs and plenty of parking.

The Sr center( again we would need partitions) has two large main
rooms one class room that can be shut off another class room and
kitchen facilites and tables and chairs to feed 150. I work at the
center so getting it for little or no money is a possiblility if it
has not alredy been reserved for the date in question.

Are we looking at The July 16th roundtable??

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
Good Orderly Direction:
is the thought or Idea;
Which is not based on Ego